12.19.2012

The Bimbo Hypnosis Project

I enjoyed another evening with my Mats as we're now collaborating on the script for a Bimbo Hypnosis. I am so happy to have met Mats. He's not only so much fun to talk to (and of course his German accent arouses my attention), he is turning out to be an excellent co-writer and a marvelous source for ideas. He is my early Christmas present.

And speaking of Christmas and celebrations, I am looking forward to a special anniversary coming up that I will be celebrating with my pooh bear, as he is still my all time best Christmas present I have ever received. I look forward to toasting to 14 years of making each other laugh and sharing good times with my best friend.

Now things would be perfect if Mr. UltraHynosis would finish with his classes to come out and play again soon.

Hoping all my viewers are having a warm wonderful holiday season!

- Jackie Powers-


1 comment:

  1. I think it can safely be said that Pooh Bear is a very lucky guy and I"m sure he appreciates 14 years with the best there is

    ReplyDelete