12.19.2012

Feeling Happy

I've had myself a great day. Went out shopping earlier, and being it's so close to Christmas, yes the stores are packed but still cheery. Then another nice evening with Mats writing our script and discussing all the qualities of what makes a bimbo. Didn't finish the script though, due to connection problems.

The silver lining in that though, which is what makes me smile right now is that my good friend Mr. UltraHypnosis came out of hiding to answer my distress call to help me try to fix the connection problem. And although we only talked briefly, it was really good to see him again after a few weeks of not seeing him around. And in the few minutes talking to him we had a good talk so I'll be going to bed in good spirits.

Can't wait for things to get back to normal.


No comments:

Post a Comment