12.21.2012

Feeling Giggly

I feel kind of nuts posting at this late hour, but here I go anyway. I guess you can say I feel compelled. Or maybe experiencing lingering effects of allowing myself to be the volunteer subject to test out the Bimbo hypnosis script I and Mats have written together. It seemed practical at the time, to test out the script to make sure that it is effective. Now I'm quite certain whoever reads this has not had the pleasure of being entranced by Mr. Mats. He was made for hypnosis, and given the chance to let go to his words you soon lose your train of thought and get lost in his words. I think most hypnotist I know seem to use the techniques that force you down into trance. With Mats, you're not forced, you want to let yourself go deep.

Still- going deep and being the subject to test out a bimbo script did not turn out as I had planned. I know our script was well written. I just didn't think it would work on me. I just thought... naa it won't work... I'm too smart to be turned into a bimbo

lol, boy was I wrong =P

And I have never giggled this much in my whole life.

So either the script is very very good, or maybe it goes to show what I already knew - Mats is just a damn good hypnotist.

No comments:

Post a Comment