8.28.2012

THE MOST IMPORTANT MEMBER OF YOUR SUPPORT GROUP HAS TO BE YOU

In the face of adversity to something you really feel good doing, it becomes really clear that you need to give just a grain of salt to what others say and think about what you have a passion for. Especially when that passion of yours is something you truly believe will lead to good things. 

Recently,  a dear friend of mines I've respected and cared for during the 10 plus years of friendship we've had together, well, he has verbalized to me his disapproval for what I do on YouTube. It's not his cup of tea. It was a little bit of drama, but I stood my ground to tell him he's the one needing to get a grip and needing to relax and maybe see things in a better light. 

Hypnosis gets a bad wrap sometimes. There is a lot of good in it. It's a healthy thing for people to do. It's a mental massage and is widely accepted by medical professionals the world over to supplement as a therapy to treat conditions. 

And it also feels amazingly good. I enjoy doing that for people. 

I hope my friend comes around to his senses and just learns to relax. 


1 comment:

  1. I sincerely wish for both of your sakes that he comes around to understanding what it means to you. It's always scary being the person you want to be, especially when life is always waiting for the opportunity to piss in your eye.
    By the way your blog is charming! :D You write very well. I look forward to reading more (no pressure :P haha).
    - I♥Pianoo

    ReplyDelete