8.30.2012

Last Thoughts of the Day

I wrote a previous post about dealing with adversity. I didn't say it would be easy. I face it quite often. If you have been around long enough, you come to know that no ones life is perfect. I think it's normal that as you grow up you question how sane your family life is compared to others around you. Then when you've matured enough to see things in perspective,  things that previously bothered you and gave you grief are so not worth the drama and your time spent being upset, frustrated or mad. Just let it roll off of you. So that's one way I deal when adversity shows it's ugly face around me.   

I guess it's also a good thing to remember that with the "sour", there is no "sweet".  Dealing with the "sour" things in life will later make the good things that happen for you so much "'sweeter". 

I can't say I had a productive day in the terms of making more videos. I did get one out today, but the plan was to get some more done as well. Then issues arose... my little nephew out of no where gets sick to his stomach and vomits up his lunch and runs a fever (he's ok, and he got better as soon as he tossed his lunch). Then later had a nice unexpected visit from my niece and my other nephew which it's always fun to have teenagers knocking on your door.  

To those who are seeing this blog, as one of the last thoughts of the night, my last words go out to my viewers and subscribers.  I can't say enough that I really appreciate your patience as you submit your requests and wait for my reply or a video to be made. I appreciate patience tremendously. There are some of you that are overly anxious and one ... who is a bit demanding. For him I'd like to remind him I make these videos on my free time, when I can, and since I'm not being paid for it.. um, just learn to be more patient with me. 

Don't misunderstand, I am really growing so fond of all of you and I think you all know that if you've written me and I often reply back. I like the interaction. 

I just can't stress patience enough.  

I do love making these videos for viewers, and it does my heart good that after I do a video for a viewer, they write me back telling me that they liked the video I made for them. 

Anyhow, I'm now ranting more than I thought I would be, so goodnight for now.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jackie.

    Nice to find your blog.

    Thank you again for your wonderful videos. I hope all of your viewers are as appreciative as I am.

    I have a blogger profile and would like to follow your blog but can't figure out how. Usually there's a "Follow" button but I can't find one here (of course, I'm still on my first cup of coffee so maybe it will be more obvious later).

    Best wishes on all your endeavors.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete