2.09.2022

Bedtime Cuddles ASMR Sleep Hypnosis (No Wake)

This is a viewer request for a sleep hypnosis file with No Wake. I recorded this file in a style of which I don't think I've really ever done before. Or maybe it's just been a really long time since I have. If you enjoy gentle soft ASMR and Whisper Hypnosis this file may be for you. It's a unique experience that feels rather intimate. Lie back and use stereo headphones. Get ready to drift to Sleep. It should surely help those of you dealing with insomnia. Give it a try. Also - since this is a new style I am eager to hear your feedback so when you wake in the morning I would love it if you left a comment to tell me what you thought of the file. Giving a shout out to all my new Patrons that are supporting me and my videos on Patreon. Your support is appreciated and I'm looking forward to creating and recording more videos for you all. If you want to also want to support me as a Creator as well as have access to my exclusive mp3 recordings, click on the link below. Support me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/jacquelinepowers Email inquiries: missjacquelinepowers@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment