11.11.2013

SEND A DONATION THAT HELPS EDUCATION

To my friends and followers -  
 Some of you have shown your support with donations and tributes which all have been appreciated greatly. This month you can show your support by also supporting education. My nephew's elementary school is running a fund raiser until November 20th. They have the items that are for sale available to view and purchase online.  

 However I can't share my nephew's private information.  

 So those of you reading this with a generous heart - 

 If you want to donate to help support education as well as give a gift to me or even donate to give a gift to my little nephew, please take a moment to check out the link to the fundraiser online: 

http://www.signaturefundraising.com/shop_online.html?Home 

 If you see any item from the fundraiser you would like me or my nephew to have, please: 
 1. Message me here on Facebook with the item number 
 2. Then send your donation to pay for that item by sending the donation to my Paypal account: missjacquelinepowers@gmail.com  

 If you have never sent me a donation, tribute, or a gift before but have wanted to, this would be a great way to show some love and support for me now.  

 -Jacqueline Powers-

P.S. -  He can win some cool prizes if he sells enough fundraiser items. So you not only make me smile, you make my little nephew smile too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment