9.04.2012

Reviewing Requests

Taking sometime this afternoon to review what requests have been done, and which are still pending. First come first serve. I also have to remember to serve myself because one thing is to make videos and make my viewers happy, but I also have videos I'm interested in doing too. I can't just overlook my own video wishlist. 

I had a great start to my day still reveling in the excitement of last night's email from Vince, of which I still would like to reply back to. Later this morning, I got nicely surprised to learn that one friend took it upon himself to purchase a microphone I've been really needing. He may not have liked me doing these videos in the beginning, but he sure has changed his tune now. I wonder if him watching my newest video 'Hypnosis for Men - Red Hot Trigger' had anything to do with him changing his mind.. 

It probably help motivate him for sure, haha  =)

Any guy interested in viewing the Red Hot Trigger video should go to my youtube channel page. It's currently the featured video.

No comments:

Post a Comment