9.02.2012

Hypnotic Optical Illusion Vids

Ok, got my video uploading to Youtube as I write this.  Now, I already said that this Invisible Hypnosis was not my idea, it was a viewer request. Honestly, I don't know if it will work or not, but it is meant to only have 10 minutes of after trance effect. I made it only 10 minutes because I can't really imagine working any longer than that.  Another reason I have my doubts is  only because I have not yet experienced any optical illusion myself. I also had my doubts about the other optical illusion video I made called "Lady in the Mirror", but just tonight I received an email from a viewer that said it successfully worked on him. I was stunned to say the least.

Well, now with the Invisible hypnosis yet another optical illusion, I guess I will go ahead and make a playlist of this hypno genre.


No comments:

Post a Comment