9.01.2012

Hypno Break Video

Decided to post pone the "vampire" stuff for now as I wait for the viewer to respond to an idea I had for his request. So next request up.. deals with invisibility. The only way I see this working is making this video for 2 people - a two person hypnosis, one going into trance, the other is someone they can trust.So I'm planning on making this before the end of the day. I can only imagine that it may be effect at most 10 minutes, because it relies on your peripheral awareness and not inner sensations. It will be a very short post hypnotic experience, but viewers can just consider it a bit of hypnosis fun with a friend as a break from the ordinary day. We can always use a short quick hypno break.

One thing I think viewers may look forward to is that I'm going to be getting a better microphone really soon I hope. One of the guys who at first wasn't supportive, is now ready to show that he is, so he says he wants to buy it for me. Knowing him,  he means to do it, so I know I'll be having a new microphone any day now. 
Crossing my fingers but not holding my breath.... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment