9.04.2012

AMAZING NIGHT - SURPRISED BY A CELEBRITY HYPNOTIST

I've had the most amazing night. And after one too many nights recently where I was discontent with my progress with some videos - dealing with all that just made this night sooo very very sweet!  One of the most renowned of hypnotists in the world replied to my email and I'm soooo THRILLED and excited. 

I hope you guys know Vince Lynch. I mean, most of my viewers are Americans, but this guy travels the world performing and teaching hypnotism. I'm so utterly ecstatic, hyper.. tingly.. =)  It's such an awesome feeling having a celebrity like him contact me AND also comment on my channel and my progress! He actually wrote that he's jealous of me and my views! Ha!

I don't want to come down from this cloud I'm on! 

Vince, if you're reading this, you are an inspiration. Love you!

If you want to know more about Vince, here is the link to his website:

http://streethypnotism.com/


1 comment:

  1. Well done Vince !
    You have made a very pretty girl happy today.
    Mr P Bear

    ReplyDelete